Nadine domain: Fünferpack in six minutes

In the game at the final light Forster SV black and white Keane they contributed to eight hits to 22: 0-edge victory. They even get five goals in six minutes. Why was it so good that day, Mrs. Domain?

We were first set by our coach Jens Nowitzki very well. Granted: But that was so good, probably also on the opponent. Nevertheless, one has to achieve so many goals. Especially in the first half it ran like lubrication. Every ball came on, and we practically rolled out the opponent. As a scorer of the team, that was of course played in the cards.

If you can pass in the statistics on a world-class striker, it's always something nice

Nadine domain about your five goals in six minutes

Thus, you have even improved the record of Bavaria striker and world footballer Robert Lewandowski, who had once again improved five hits in nine minutes at a 5: 1 against VFL Wolfsburg. What do you think?

If you can pass in statistics on a world-class striker, it's always something nice. (laughs) During the game I was not so aware of how fast the gates fell in a row. In retrospect, that's very amazing. You can only hear something like this from others. But if one happens to one myself, one is literally speechless.

The championship games take place in the Mode Seven-against-seven across the half place. How much is the scorer?

Fourier Features Let Networks Learn High Frequency Functions in Low Dimensional Domains (10min talk) I come very well with this game form. We set the gates to the outside lines, play without the offside, so I can lurk and speculate on many balls. Basically, in this constellation it is even easier to achieve goals.

In the table, the PSV Viktoria in 1897 with only three points behind the leagueprimus and local rivals FC Energies Cottbus & NBS; second in lacing. What is needed to displace energy after the winter break from the top?

We had lost 0: 3 in the first round against Energy Cottbus, the second leg must necessarily win. In addition, we may not leave any other points and hope that energy is somewhere a slip-up. & NBS;

How many hits have you still made this season?

In the season 2016/2017 I had already succeeded for 45 goals. My goal is to crack this brand and pack on a few hits as much as possible. (laughs)

Turned to the scorer cannon for all at your current hit rate?

Currently, it looks good for me. If you're up there, then you do not want to give the lead. Clearly: my goal is the profit of the goalkeeper cannon. I hope that I can be spared from the injury speck.

Domain: I feel poodle at the PSV Viktoria 1897 Cottbus and will also incur any other club. PSV Viktoria 1897 Cottbus / Private

What would you personally mean these trophies?

It would be an honor and a confirmation for the work that one makes as an amateur footballer. Should it work, the goalkeeper canoe would get a place of honor and would be very good next to my other cups on the shelf.

Through my size of only 1.58 meters, I have not yet developed a name as a head ball monster.

Nadine domain about your strengths in the square

Where do your strengths see what you still have to work?

I have a good basic speed, can play my strengths in the game one against one in dribbling well. Through my height of only 1.58 meters I have not yet developed a name as a head ball monster. I am the smallest in the team, but the gate shooting the biggest. (laughs) My defensive work is expandable, and I can certainly improve myself conditionally.

At 33 years you are among the experienced players. How long do you still want to go on goals hunt?

I have not set a border, it also depends on how my body reacts to the loads. As long as I feel fit, I will continue to play for the Viktoria over the next few years.

What characterizes your team very much?

We have a good team spirit, do a lot together outside the place. In summer, barbecues are on, in winter we meet on the bowling alley to further strengthen cohesion.

They work full-time as a cook. Which menu did you come up with for the upcoming second half?

As much as possible, win and lead leaders FC Energies Cottbus still encounter from the throne. (laughs)

They had always achieved most of the goals in recent years. Was there never remarks for you?

I have been playing for three years for PSV Viktoria 1897 Cottbus and will also incur any other club. I feel poodle well and in good hands.

Time with a view of your surname with a wink asked: How would your desired domain be on the internet? In my player's profile on Fuss ball.de stands as a position Torjägerin. That's why I would choose www.torjaegerin.de. (laughs)

Comments