Pongracic at BVB: For me, the change was surprising

Marin Pongračić (Croatian enunciation: [mâriːn pǒnɡratʃitɕ]; birthed 11 September 1997) is a Croatian footballer who plays as a protector for Bundesliga club Borussia Dortmund, on financing from VfL Wolfsburg. He likewise stands for the Croatia nationwide team. Pongračić is principally a central protector but can additionally dip into right-back or as a defensive midfielder.

Marco Rose and Marin Pongracic - this combination already existed at RB Salzburg. Now the current BVB coach and the Landshut-born, but for Croatia inner defenders in Dortmund have come together again. For a year, the 24-year-old, who is still under contract until 2024 at the VfL Wolfsburg, is on a lending in black-yellow. Which goals he has made for the coming months revealed Pongracic on Wednesday on the edge of the public training of Borussia Dortmund. The Dortmund has recorded his statements.

Pongracic over ...

... his start at the BVB:

I am very satisfied. The team has taken me very well, I got along well and I m fit. We have won all the games since I m here, of course, that s a good mood with us.

... its last minute change to Dortmund:

For me, the change was surprising too. It quickly went in the last two, three days before transfer. Marco Rose has played a very big role here. He wanted to have me happy. We talked and exchanged ten, 15 minutes , That was a good conversation.

I did not need an integration minister, which I am for myself. That s all easy.

Marin Pongracic

... his goals with the BVB:

Of course I want to play as much as possible and even more mature will be in my style of play. At such a level and with such a quality in the team, I want to present myself in the best possible way. That s my personal goal. The goal with the team is also clear: We want to win the games.

... the BVB:

It s a huge club with a great team. I have the necessary respect it needs for this task. But I have no shy and does not want to hide me, I want to evolve me. Dortmund is a good step - even if he Maybe unexpectedly came because I did not have the minutes in Wolfsburg. I hope it works better here.

... his future:

That s what I m going to take step by step. The lending goes to the end of the season, but of course I will give my best that I can stay longer for longer. I ve come in well. I ll take a look at the week.

... its integration:

I already knew well with Rene Maric, for example, for example, I needed no integration minister, which I am myself for me. That s all Easy. In the beginning you may be a bit shy, but the boys are all very Nice and open. We speak the same language. They have taken me well.

I would describe myself so that I already have a crazy side.

Marin Pongracic

... his character:

I would describe myself so that I already have a crazy side, but at the same time would like to become adult and more mature. I think I m on a good way.

... the many goals of the BVB:

The toxicity with us is basically there. We may have to show it more clearly over the full 90 minutes. There are times when you get stupid goals. That s what you have seen in Leverkusen, every shot may feel like the goal Goal. We have to defend better in the collective. We analyzed that and will show that in the coming weeks.

Comments