The assembly of Death Stranding director is the most exciting game of 2021

Two years ago, I gave Death Stranding the first 5/5 score that had given in my career as a journalist and critic. Since then, I have only assigned this score to two other games: Hades and person 5 Strikers. The feeling towards the first echoed on places around the world, while the rather polarizing answer the second surprised me. However, of the three games, Death Stranding is still the only one who really personifies what I think it means the maximum score: it is, without a doubt, one of the most impressively original titles ever developed in this industry.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands (Original Game Soundtrack) | by Alain Johannes Kojima Productions last night a new image of Death Stranding Director's Cut in Gamescom 2021. While additions such as cargo catapult and botting friends were already revealed earlier this year, it was euphoric when viewing the integration of a stabilizer game Jetpack type and completely new missions. It is true that I believe that combat is the weakest point of Death Stranding, so the introduction of new weapons initially seemed strange. However, the more I think about it, the more I realize the emphatic and intentional that each element of this brilliantly cohesive text is: if Kojipro believes that Death Stranding needs more combat sequences, I am inclined to believe that it is correct.

Related: Death Stranding is the first game that convinces me that ...

Comments